Discover Days at Your Nature - Open Days
Investment without Compromise

Online booking

Book a stay

Discover Days at Your Nature - Open Days

Visits by appointment

In September and October 2021, our sales teams will welcome you every day, upon reservation, for a Autumn Open Days and allow you to discover in more details the accommodations of Your Nature and our investment conditions:

 

What is the nature of your investment and what level of return can you reasonably anticipate?
Would you like to generate or consolidate your assets? Do you want a safe investment with a guaranteed return? The Your Nature project will most certainly fulfil your expectations. In this example, learn about our “Investment and Flexibility” package, which combines 5% profitability for twenty years at the heart of the park, every year.

 

A deed of purchase in 2 parts

1. Reservation and agreement / BUYER
2. The notarial deed and the transfer of usufruct / OWNER

 

Enjoy the advantages of a holiday investment… without the disadvantages

 

Upon purchase

You buy a property. Peronnes Invest is offering 100% of the VAT. In the first instance, 97.5% of this VAT is pre-financed by Peronnes Invest. The remaining 2.5% is paid in advance by the future purchaser within the legal framework of bare ownership and is repaid within six months of the sale.

For 20 years

By transferring the usufruct of your house to Peronnes Invest, you will receive 5% income each year on the 97.5% of the property’s value before tax. Why this percentage? It represents what you have transferred to Peronnes Invest. for twenty years in the context of a usufruct. The remaining 2.5% of the property is not officially transferred. Personnes Invest. covers the maintenance works and the property taxes. And your income is fully tax free.

 

On the 20th year

The transfer of the usufruct of your property ends. You now own your property. You have several options: enjoy it fully on a personal basis, lengthen your relationship with Your Nature by signing a tourist rental contract, or resell your property. Peronnes Invest will help you through each of these steps. To find out more, contact our sales consultants.

– Stays at competitive prices.
– Priority breaks every year**.

 

 

Activities
Preferential admission to sports activities on the site**.

Management fees
The full cost of managing the co-ownership and the costs of providing the houses is covered.

Maintenance
All renovation and maintenance works on the property are taken care of for the entire duration of the contract.

**See conditions with our sales consultants.

The Club Your Nature 2021-2022

‘Pleasure’ formula:   To contact our Call Center and schedule your next stay, please send…

The Club Your Nature - 2021-2022

‘Flexibility’ Formula: To contact our Call Centre first and arrange your next stay, please send…